If you are visually impaired, accurately identifying the denominations of your currency might be challenging for you.
Cash Reader can help you with that. Cash Reader will read the denomination of your currency notes, allowing you to spend them more accurately.
Simply point your device's camera at the money in your hand, and listen, look, or feel its value.
All the supported paper currencies identified by Cash Reader are listed below:
- Europe: British Pound, Czech Crown, Euro, Hungarian Forint, Danish Krone, Swedish Krona, Croatian Kuna, Romanian Leu, Bulgarian Lev, Polish Zloty.
- Europe: Bosnia Mark, Iceland Crown, Norwegian Krone, Russian Ruble, Serbian Dinar, Swiss Franc, Turkish Lira, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Moldovan Leu, Macedonian Denar.
- North America: US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso.
- Central America and the Caribbean: Honduran Lempira, Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, Guatemalan Quetzal, Costa Rican Colón.
- South America: Argentine Peso, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Colombian Peso, Uruguayan Peso, Paraguayan Guarani, Peruvian Sol, Chilean Peso.
- Middle East: Bahraini Dinar, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Jordanian Dinar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Lebanese Pound, Omani Rial, Qatari Riyal, Saudi Arabian Riyal.
- Asia: Chinese Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Japanese Yen, Malaysian Ringgit, Pakistani Rupee, Philippine Peso, Singapore Dollar, Indian Rupee, Vietnamese Dong, Thai Baht, South Korean Won, Sri Lankan Rupee.
- Oceania: Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar.
- Africa: Egyptian Pound, Ghanaian Cedi, Kenyan Shilling, Tunisian Dinar, Moroccan Dirham, Rwandan Franc, South African Rand, West African CFA Franc, Nigerian Naira, Ethiopian Birr, Zambian Kwacha, Tanzanian Shilling, Ugandan Shilling.
How does the app work?
Open the app and place the banknote in front of the camera, that's it!
The denomination of the banknote will be instantly read through your device's speaker. Simultaneously, large contrast characters will appear on the screen.
In silent mode, the denomination will be converted into vibrations. This feature helps you quickly identify and count bills even in noisy environments or when privacy is required.
No internet? No worries. Cash Reader can still be used. After downloading the currency database, you don't need an internet connection to read the currency notes, so now you can use this app anytime, anywhere.
The screen reader is a perfect match with Cash Reader, working smoothly and quickly, adapting to any text size chosen in your Accessibility settings.
Cash Reader contains many other convenient and thoughtful features based on community feedback.
Please consider purchasing this app to support the developers. They deserve it.